||8 years ago|
|lib||8 years ago|
|test||8 years ago|
|.document||10 years ago|
|.gitignore||10 years ago|
|Gemfile||10 years ago|
|Gemfile.lock||10 years ago|
|LICENSE.txt||10 years ago|
|README.md||8 years ago|
|Rakefile||8 years ago|
|VERSION||10 years ago|
|nsca.gemspec||10 years ago|
pure ruby NSCA library
NSCA is a protocol for Nagios passive checks. You must run nsca on your server to use it.
This is a ruby-pure implementation.
First it was planed to provide a client-API, but now there is also a full server-API.
Tested against nsca-2.7, -2.9.
NSCA.destinations << NSCA::Client.new('localhost') NSCA.send 'serverA', 'serviceA', 1, 'Ok'
TO DO AND DONE
- server side parsing of performance data
- more documentations
- packet-API (one check will be packed in one packet)
- simple-"encryption" (only xor with password and server-side generated iv-key)
- client-API (send to server)
- server-API (recv from client)
- check-API (describe checks and performance data)
- fast usable API for sending checks
- build packet with performance data
Copyright (c) 2013-2015 Denis Knauf. See LICENSE.txt for further details.